HUMIC ACID is a powder or granular form of Leonardite. Humic Acid is basic raw material for manufacturers in agricultural and industrial products.
- Prevent fertilizer run off, keep effect of fertilizer
- Modulateentironment of microorganisms
- Improve water holding capacity and aeration
- Increase the fertility of soil, intenerate soil
- Increase soil aggregate structure
- Boost effect of phosphoric acid
- Prevent soil acidification
- Reduce salinity of soil
- Adjust soil pH value
- Enhance resilience of fighting cold, drought, insect and lodging
- Improve tensility of root, make plant absorb better.
- Enhance crop physiological activity
Agriculture and Forestry: Organic Fertilizer, used alone in Turfgrass; Compound with other fertilizers to produce N.P.K fertilizer, raw material of plant nutrition liquid; Agents of pesticides, soil, and stockbreeding, etc.
Building and construction:Concrete retarder, environmentally friendly coating agent, Decoration material, etc
Water resources protection:Supply water purifier, Sewage proposal, Erosion proof and scale remover..
Oil field services: Oil drilling fluid, Fluid loss agent, Anti-collapse agent, etc.
Greens: 750-1000 kg / ha annually
Tees & Fairways: 500-1000 kg / ha annually