Fulvic acid liquid is a kind of short carbon chain molecule extractible from the material humic acid. It is of high loading capacity and physiology activity.
Fulvic Acid is one of the most versatile components in the soil environment due to its ability to complex or chelate metal ions and its unique ability to dissolve soil minerals. These processes enhance the availability of nutritionally important trace elements as metal-fulvic complexes which are capable of entering plant cells.
- Provide a valuable source of carbon for soil microorganisms;
- Improve soil structure.
- Chelate with plant nutrients to improve their uptake by plants, and reduce their immobilisation in the soil;
- Promote quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth; Stimulates nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids
- Stimulate enzymic systems in plants to increase plant respiration;
- Improve moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress
- Prevent and cure the plant pathema.
- Stimulate the plant micro-biological activity.
- Enhances the up take of available nutrition.
- Improve the fertilizer and pesticides.
- Promote residue decomposition.
- Enhance plant germination and growth.
Fertilizers: 1% fulvic powder in blend. / Foliar: 100 – 300g per 100 liters of water.
Herbicides/Pesticides: 20 – 50g per liter. Seed treatment: 0.5 kg per ton of seed.
For Foliar: 5000 times dilution for spray or drip irrigation, applied alone or together with other trace elements.
For soil: 1000 times dilution for spray or drip irrigation, applied alone or together with other trace elements.