It is extracted from natural leonardite. It is black powder, flake or crystal granular, soluble in water, which perfectly combines humic acids and nutrients. It is organic chelator and microbial
- Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulate seed germination.
- Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients withhumic acid and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
- Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
- Promote healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance
- Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.
- Soil conditioner, improve soil struct Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Enhance nutrients uptake and increas the content of humus in soil.
- Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
- Promote fertilizer efficiency. Greatly improve the utilization of N & P.
1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg or 900kg bag
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus, also used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer, and spray fertilizer.
Broadcast Planting Blend: 2–5 kg per ha
General Purpose: 5% of total blend. i.e. 5 kg of Potassium Humate Granules with every 100 kg of Urea, DAP, MAP etc, but do not exceed 10 kg per ha when banded or 20 kg per ha when broadcast.