Potassium Fulvate is extracted from natural high grade Leonardite. With excellent solubility. It used alone or combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus in irrigation and spray. It is applied in landscape and garden as well as all agricultural and horticultural plants.
- Stimulate plant growth
- Promote root development
- Stimulate seed germination. .
- Increase yield and improves quality of plants
- Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
- Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
- Soil conditioner. Improve the soil structure
- Fertilizer efficiency promoter.
- Increase capacities of water holding and cation exchange
- Reduce pesticide residue
- Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions
- Enhance soil ability of Anti-hard water